View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buccaneer Dan
Pirate Admiral

re: Elder Scrolls Online Beta Test Key - Clan Update Coming Soon

Hi All!

I will have a new clan update up in a day or 2. 

I received an email from Elderscrolls Online today with a beat key for testing this coming Friday - Sunday ( 5pm GMT, February 28 to 4.59am GMT March 3.) .

They also included an extra key. If anyone wants the key please email me at micropirate@yahoo.com  first come, first served!

You can also try for a key in http://www.vg247.com/2014/02/25/elder-scrolls-online-1500-beta-key-giveaway-get-yours-here/ as they are giving away 1,200 keys or search online for others giving out keys.

This will give you a chance to see what this new game will look like. If you you like ES Oblivion or Skyrim this may appeal to you as an MMORPG built in those worlds. I have read a lot about this game both good and bad and the jury is still out. So here is your chance to take an early free look.

I will be testing this game out this weekend. I do not believe it will be anything I will be putting in any future effort into, but I am curious about it. 

Dan.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GamePirates Forum Index -> GamePirates News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum