View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buccaneer Dan
Pirate Admiral

re: CLAN UPDATE March 23, 2014

Clan Update

State of The Clan

I have no Idea the state of the clan. I assume some people may be left. I have not been able to play for quite some time due to a business venture.

I am in the middle of trying to open an Internet cafe here in Cebu Philippines. At first I was going to buy an existing cafe, but I could not reach a reasonable price on the first one. Then I looked at a second and it was bought before I could finish my evaluation. I am looking at a third. If this deal fails I will be starting one from scratch and already have test machines up and running. It has eaten up all of my time and I have had no time for playing anything.

Once my cafe is up and running I will be be recruiting and actually having a deal for free time for those who join the clan and want to play FE. So the clan is not dead and should be getting some new life in the near future. Once the Cafe is up and running I can hangout and play FE in the cafe. The F2P game everyone plays here Dota 2 (Yuck!) So I am going to try and build some interest in Asia for FE.

Please feel free contact me via the website mail system and I will log into FE when I can. 

Promotions 

• Congratulations to Storm Grimm who has been promoted to   Pirate Captain.

• Congratulations to Chillum Daize (and his alts) who has been promoted to   Pirate Captain

Chillum and Storm are in charge until I have the time to work on the clan.

See you in the Wasteland soon!

Buccaneer Dan.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GamePirates Forum Index -> GamePirates News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum